How you can support us?
Please do not scroll past this. MOPA is an autonomous non-profit registered Trust based in Chennai, committed to preserving and presenting the performing arts of South India, bringing people together to study, understand and enjoy this region’s diverse artistic heritage. Our team has worked tirelessly through the last 4 years to bring you closer to the wonderful world of artistes and artistic processes.
Our grateful thanks to those of you that have already contributed. Take a few minutes to donate if you think MOPA has brought you useful information. Your contribution covers operating costs, fair payments to artistes, payments to technical and research teams for their talent and hard work, and in the process, enables high quality work.
In its mission to archive the performing arts of the South, MOPA aims to build a lasting legacy of rich artistic material for future generations. In this direction, MOPA seeks committed benefactors and partners.
Join us in showcasing the best that India has to offer to its people and to the rest of the world. Help us support the cultural landscape of South India.
Terms & Conditions
- At present, MOPA only accepts donations in Indian rupees and from Indian bank accounts.
- All donations made to MOPA Foundation are eligible for tax exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Cancellations and refund of online donations via our online payment gateway once placed on the website are not possible.
- We strongly support ethical practices and reserve the right to return any donation, in exceptional circumstances, should the donation be from a source that does not align with our policy.
- You agree to share information entered on this page with MOPA and Instamojo, adhering to applicable laws.